BnB Eurovision Song Contest Addicts (BESCA)

Most Icelanders predict that Norway will win this year.

but the Icelanders always vote for Norway! I still need to sit down with my DH (he's a political genius) and work out who's gonna win on the basis of political alliances. I've made a spreadsheet ready to put his thoughts into and when I press the magic button I will know who will win. :rofl::rofl:

It's true, we always give the other nordic countries lots of points.

Oh yes, and due to Iceland's recent economic/political events I'm sure we lose a lot of points :(

Still countries left - who wants them or shall we have two each?

next year there is the preselection again. I stupid that the grand prix was so dongraded in recent years :(

next year there is the preselection again. I stupid that the grand prix was so dongraded in recent years :(

:saywhat:

Sorry my pg brain didn't understand a word of that! :rofl::rofl:

I haven't got preggo brain and I'm sure what Morri means? LOL?

They are doing the voting different this year...half phone vote and half panel of judges from each country!! Thats just gunna make all the results prosess really really long tho!!!

Just listen to my song on u tube!! It is truely terrible!!! Lord weber its not one of ya best!!!

They are doing the voting different this year...half phone vote and half panel of judges from each country!! Thats just gunna make all the results prosess really really long tho!!!

I don't think it'll make it any longer. They are just going to announce the merged results. I thought they did it like that before anyway? Dunno!

O really?!?! I dont really pay much attention!!! LOL!!! I just no there judging different this year cos there fed up of political voting!!

O really?!?! I dont really pay much attention!!! LOL!!! I just no there judging different this year cos there fed up of political voting!!

Yes - you're right!

https://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7617242.stm

Although some countries (UK included) have had a judy+televoting for for quite a few years , it seems each country had its own way of doing it! Apparently this is fairer because the jury listen to the songs a few times over, but reading this article it just sounds like sour grapes because the UK has done crap for the last few years and didn't want Russia to win!:rofl: Solution: move the goalposts! :rofl:

Well then, Iceland is competing tonight :) I made my in-laws throw a Eurovision party for us :rofl:

Anybody watching the semi final? I'm so proud of Yohanna :cloud9:

ahhh pants - out already! :(

Here's a list of the qualifiers from last night's semi-final:

* Turkey
* Sweden
* Israel
* Portugal
* Malta
* Finland
* Bosnia and Herzegovina
* Romania
* Armenia
* Iceland

So bye-bye Bulgaria, Belarus, & Switzerland! :cry: So sad! But well done Iceland, Finland and Portugal!

Anyone who got knocked out in the first round want another choice? I'm gonna take Estonia!

1st post is updated to show who got knocked out and what's still available!

Come on Estonia! :rofl:

I

I'm out!

Can I have another crack with Malta- I rather liked that !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->