BnB Golden Oldies x

Baby France

Me and my amazing babies!
Reaction score
I've been on BnB for a number of years now and think we need a place we can chat and call home.

My name is Lou and I've two kids, DS who is 3 ad DD who is 2.

I've recently got married and have been on BnB since my third tri of DD (2)

I'd LOVE more, but MAN France is just not having it :(

Tell me more about you <3

Yay, hello you!

I think everyone here knows my story - Tasha (27) married to Matt (29), we have three earth babies; M he is eight, NM is seven and KB is our rainbow and four. We have also had two girls born sleeping due to medical negligence Honey in May 2007 at 36+6 and Riley Rae at 24+3 in April 2011. Plus twelve first tri loses since August 2008. We are TTC atm.

This will be great to speak to all the oldies x

:hi: Tasha

I was shattered today after all the waffling last night.

We're taking the kids to see father Christmas tomorrow, so hoping that the reindeers are there too <3

I want to take the kids to Disneyland Paris next year...

Haha, we were up to a silly time talking werent we.

Father Christmas will be lovely, AL didnt bring me a reindeer today so you need to fly me one tomorrow. Okay?

We went to DP last year, it was amazing :)

Jealous!

Reindeer...check, you are on my list :lol:

I soooo want to take them, I can't wait :D

Wahoo. I will be really disappointed if I dont get one now.

They will love it. If you need any advice then give me a shout.

Do you have work tomorrow too? Tuesday you last day or Wednesday, am I making that up? :haha:

Yeah....need to go to bed in a minute.

I;ve got work in the morning. An all day conference on Tuesday :roll: so CBA with that and then Wednesday is my spa day :lol:

Thursday is a 'work from home' and Friday I'm meeting my friend with the kids.

What you up to this week?

I'm
Not old. But I'm golden so here I am!!
Nic, 31. Married to Rick
3 babies - James 11, Noah -3 and Saskia is 7 months

I like the chattery :D

Yay, hello Nic x

Yeah....:hi: Nic

Had a mega busy day!

Took the kids to see Father Christmas and DD immediately spat out she wanted a dolls house while a wary DS said 'lots of presents' :D

When we were leaving he said, don't forget to put out you 'santa stop here sign'....DD responded with 'Number XXX, XXXXX Street, XXXXX' okayyyy?

And then when he said 'pardon'.....DS said (shoutingly) she said 'Number XXXXXXX, XXXXXXXx STREET, XXXXXXXX'

Sooo funny :D

Morning. I'm planning on writing a list and checking it twice... No, I'm going to list who I have yet to get gifts for and then decideing what Im going to make/do and then on Saturday I cn get hold of what I need!! I might make Xmas Cupcakes too for my Auntie. The Photo on my FB that we had done for my mum I am going to get her to print out and just buy frames for my dad and grandma!!
Sas had a great nights sleep. A block from 2,30 until now so feel loads brighter today. Also got a bit of ironing but luckily no need to leave the house today!!
How are you guys xx

Hahaha, at them telling him the street. So cute.

FF, you sound brighter today and lots of lovely plans :happydance:

Afternoon :) Hope work has been ok BF! How has your day been Tasha?
Ive pottered today with tidying, chilling, ironing and playing!! Being skint is interesting in terms of food :rofl: I found 2 tupperwares full of frozen chilli in the freezer so thats tea !!!

Can I join?!?! :)

I joined BnB in Jan 2009 after a BFP after 2 miscarriages. Little did I know that 6 months later our little girly would already be with us :shock: and crap would hit the fan with the OH and so began my story!

Over 3 years later and we have come very, very far from those dark days and everything is peachy! And we had our Wee Big Tori at full term too!

Yay welcome AP. Lovely to see you here x I feel as if I've known you forever.

FF, it has been okay. I've got tummy ache and have to go out when Matt gets back from work boo. I didnt realise food was a problem. I could bank transfer you some money, as a gift so no need to pay it back x

Yay welcome AP. Lovely to see you here x I feel as if I've known you forever.

FF, it has been okay. I've got tummy ache and have to go out when Matt gets back from work boo. I didnt realise food was a problem. I could bank transfer you some money, as a gift so no need to pay it back x

Aww hun, thanks thats lovely but we'll be fine. We have stuff in, it's just a case of using our imagination. It's a short term problem so we will be fine, but thanks so much for the offer xxxx
IS tummy ache from something you ate or AF related :( :hugs:

Promise me you will let me know if you do need some chick.

Bit crampy.

Oh and it is CD 54 today :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back