BnB Golden Oldies x

:hi: Ladies. Been here with the other Tasha since July '08 :flower:

I'm 23 and I have a 3.5 year old daughter, Elyse. I'm still undecided about having any more kids, I have quite a bit to sort before that's an option :)

Hi :hi: I joined May 2008 just after having Lily :) Looks like I'm the oldest on here so far :lol:

Well more about me, not the best known member on here by far. I'm Emily, 26- soon to be mum of 3. Lily is at school and 5 in April, Jack has just turned 3 and their little brother is due beginning of Feb. After a lot or soul searching and spending a lot of time apart me and their Dad decided to give it another go when I fell pregnant by surprise with this one- so far so good with him and hopefully he's changed.

It's so peacful here now. My babies have had Whingyitis all day!! Both in bed now and Im having a brew and a custard cream or 2 :haha:

Eeeee I like this group :D

Well my boss was winding me up to dress as a fairy for our Xmas afternoon at work tomorrow.
She says she was joking
I'll show her. I'm wearing Alexs fairy wings as we speak :rofl:

It's so peacful here now. My babies have had Whingyitis all day!! Both in bed now and Im having a brew and a custard cream or 2 :haha:

whingyitis.. Elyse has been suffering from that too lately :lol:

Hello girls. Really nice to 'see' you all in here.

How are you all?

FF and Tasha, poor you. Tasha how long til bed time?

Em, I still cant believe you're almost 33 weeks. How is going with their dad?

:rofl: AP, what are you like?

It's like 3:30pm here... nearly 5 hours to go lol

AP- pics!!

Em, any names chosen??

Hello girls. Really nice to 'see' you all in here.

How are you all?

FF and Tasha, poor you. Tasha how long til bed time?

Em, I still cant believe you're almost 33 weeks. How is going with their dad?

:rofl: AP, what are you like?

I know Tash it's going so so quick- I'm not ready at all, don't think I'll ever feel ready :blush: Yea it's ok with their Dad, up and down :lol: We moved towns and houses for a new start and its helped. How have you been? x

It's like 3:30pm here... nearly 5 hours to go lol

AP- pics!!

Em, any names chosen??

We did have a name but done a U turn on it again- I think this one will remain nameless for eternity :haha:

He best stay in till his due date :lol: Jack came 2 weeks early and Im not ready for a baby 5 weeks!

Five hours, eeek. Has she broken up for school yet? How is your arm doing atm?

Oh wow, that sounds fab em. I think we always feel a bit unprepared with a new LO, it is venturing into the unknown really isnt it? I mean if when you've had babies before, they arent all the same.

Im okay, exhausted for some reason tonight. Just got a few more bits to get Christmas shopping wise (went today) and then I need to sleep for a year :haha:

HAve you been out this evening Tasha. I actually had to got to Tesco! Boooooo

Yeah, went Christmas shopping. It was practically just me, so nice and quiet :dance:

Yeah, went Christmas shopping. It was practically just me, so nice and quiet :dance:

Ahhh lovely! Have you got everything now ? :flower:

My mum just rang to say she wants me to get her a £3.99 Umberella fro Christmas :haha: We're going to get that and then treat ourselves to a nice meal out in Jan x

Hello everyone!!
JUst about to go to James Carol Concert. In other news AF has arrived so it's CD1 :happydance:

I hope the carol concert goes well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->