BNB has crafters......

Creative

Reaction score
Just found this section and thought it would be nice to get to meet all the crafts on BNB so tell me what you do?

I'm a full time creative designer making jewellery, tiaras and wedding stationery. I also sew a lot and make memory quilts, sock monkeys and bags.
I also paint huge canvases.

So tell me what the rest of you do....

Hiya hun. I also do jewelry, tiaras and wedding stationary! But I can't sew, draw or paint to save my life lol!

At the minute I'm working on the invitations to my little girl's first birthday party, they're going to be gruffalo themed and have a poem inside! :)

Hiya hun. I also do jewelry, tiaras and wedding stationary! But I can't sew, draw or paint to save my life lol!

At the minute I'm working on the invitations to my little girl's first birthday party, they're going to be gruffalo themed and have a poem inside! :)

I love the gruffalo. They sound lovely!!

I knit very basic stuff (blankets, scarves, wash cloths etc). Would like to learn how to do advanced knitting projects and also crochet.

I mostly just make clothes for Lucas but there's little I haven't tried - I love crafting! I love sewing, jewellery making, cardmaking, soap making (just m&p but dying to try cold process). I'd looove to knit and crochet but cannot get the hang of either despite the ever-growing collection of wool I have!
My favourite projects are little random ones that spring into my head such as the beaded hand mirror I made my sister or the canvas art in my bathroom. I really want to try quilting next! :D

Whats a memory quilt?

I crochet, and I am in the process of learning how to sew.

Never realized there was an arts & crafts section on b&b

Whats a memory quilt?

I crochet, and I am in the process of learning how to sew.

Never realized there was an arts & crafts section on b&b

quilt made up with scraps of childrens outgrown clothes. I've got three currently on the go for various people.

I make custom dog collars, leads harnesses, and cat collars. Also stock a few other bits

Nice to know there are more crafters on here. What are you currently making. (show me the pictures!!)

I make felt food for my daughter, and just general odd sewing bits. Like cloth wipes for us to use, im sewn a few skirts.

I've just spent the day making polymer clay pebbles. Run out of clay now!

Hi!

I make dolls, dinosaurs, little felt animals, bunting. Really want to make my girls some little dresses and skirts and some patchwork blankets!

I have hundreds of pins on Pinterest that I keep thinking I will make one day. If I ever get round to it!

Hi!

I have hundreds of pins on Pinterest that I keep thinking I will make one day. If I ever get round to it!

I'm the same, I love pinterest, but you can get swamped with too many potential projects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->