BnB not loading properly?

Same here. Its gone back to purple background instead of being black and white. But I cant see smilies,do attachements ect as its just come up with a bunch of red crosses.

Yes, I've got that too now. The main background and formatting is back but it looks like images aren't working - e.g. smilies aren't working and the links at the bottom of each post (Reply with Quote, Quick Reply etc) are showing as text rather than buttons images like they used to.

Well mine has gone back to a black and white mess again today. Grrrrr!

Mine keeps being a black and white mess too! and I keep losing pictures and smilies!

Glad to be able to view this thread as I've only just been able to gain access to this section of the forum. I usually keep it hidden and the drop down arrow hasn't been functioning for days!

Ditto to what everyone else is experiencing on iPhone and Firefox. Best it's been today with just a few images missing. Hope it gets resolved soon

well today mine is not showing people's pictures, but at least its the purple background again! that white and black did my head in

Ah I thought this was just me lol! Yep mine's stuck in a black and white mess too :( Not seen purple for 2 days now. Tried clearing everything to no avail. Tried Firefox and Chrome.. nope. Don't know what it could be.

Blah, can't wait til it's back to normal, it's a mission using it like this. Puts me off :dohh:

mine is now completely back to normal, pics and all. this is so strange! ive probs just jinxed it now and it will mess up again later x

I was about to complain about not being able to upload attachments, but it seems to be fixed now! fx :happydance:

oh and i cant click on the smilies bit? i have to know the code to do them!

How is the forum working for you all now? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->