BnB Questions

Hehe, I put you in my BFP bit :) we are both madheads united!

I can't believe how many of you think I am the naughtiest on here! I don't know what could possibly have given you that impression and I'm not quite sure what to make of it! :sulk: :lol:

Anyway, it's getting late, I'm off for some me-time! :p

:rofl:

im glad its with u hunni :D cuddnt have picked a better person 2 be inasne with haha

ok my go :)

Your favorite person to chat to on BnB? God, loads of people! The people I chat to the most are the December girlies, the girls on my friends list, and the BnB people on my facebook so I would have to say all of them and I love talking to each of them. But then there are people like Wobbles, Sarah88, bexy_22, younglutonmum, Vickie, Sam's Mum, Linzi, ryder, Scorpio87, Mamafy, Kay, nataliecn, Hevz, Fedup, Shifter and loads more people that I will actually make a point of reading their posts because I enjoy chatting with them and love hearing their updates. The people I talk to the most though are sparkswillfly and Tracie87.

The funniest member? Tracie (love ya to bits you crazy moo!)

The most inspiring member? ArcaneGirl, Mamafy, nikky0907, Toria

The person with the best avatar? Sam's Mum because I love her style, and Sparks, because I think Mowgli The Monster is gorgeous :)

The biggest spammer? Anyone with over 10,000 posts :rofl:

The friendliest member? Sarah88

The most helpful member? Pretty much all the girls in Breat & Bottle feeding for all the help they've given me, and the regulars in the GS

The naughtiest member? TashaAndBump :rofl:

The most trustworthy member? Sparks

The person you think is most recognisible? Wobbles, SC, Sam's Mum, Ryder, PP and Toria. :)

The most popular moderator? PP or AG

The person you are most looking forward to having a BFP? Tracie87, miel, DiddyDons, jacky24, JASMAK, Suz, Drazic, TashaAndBump, and Pops

The pregnant person who you can't wait to give birth? Sparks! :happydance: Plus Wobbles, Tasha41 and Shifter

The author of your favorite birth story? All the December Mummies. I'm really looking forward to reading Shifter's one though.

The Mum of the cutest baby (In your opinion!)? Vickie's Hannah

Your favorite person to chat to on BnB? God, loads of people! The people I chat to the most are the December girlies, the girls on my friends list, and the BnB people on my facebook so I would have to say all of them and I love talking to each of them. But then there are people like Wobbles, Sarah88, bexy_22, younglutonmum, Vickie, Sam's Mum, Linzi, ryder, Scorpio87, Mamafy, Kay, nataliecn, Hevz, Fedup, Shifter and loads more people that I will actually make a point of reading their posts because I enjoy chatting with them and love hearing their updates. The people I talk to the most though are sparkswillfly and Tracie87.

The funniest member? Tracie (love ya to bits you crazy moo!)

The most inspiring member? ArcaneGirl, Mamafy, nikky0907, Toria

The person with the best avatar? Sam's Mum because I love her style, and Sparks, because I think Mowgli The Monster is gorgeous :)

The biggest spammer? Anyone with over 10,000 posts :rofl:

The friendliest member? Sarah88

The most helpful member? Pretty much all the girls in Breat & Bottle feeding for all the help they've given me, and the regulars in the GS

The naughtiest member? TashaAndBump :rofl:

The most trustworthy member? Sparks

The person you think is most recognisible? Wobbles, SC, Sam's Mum, Ryder, PP and Toria. :)

The most popular moderator? PP or AG

The person you are most looking forward to having a BFP? Tracie87, miel, DiddyDons, jacky24, JASMAK, Suz, Drazic, TashaAndBump

The pregnant person who you can't wait to give birth? Sparks! :happydance: Plus Wobbles, Tasha41 and Shifter

The author of your favorite birth story? All the December Mummies. I'm really looking forward to reading Shifter's one though.

The Mum of the cutest baby (In your opinion!)? Vickie's Hannah

i love you to my sweetpea :D

Aww thanks hun, I always love reading your threads too!

The person you are most looking forward to having a BFP? Tracie87, miel, DiddyDons, jacky24, JASMAK, Suz, Drazic, TashaAndBump, and Pops

Ah bless you, thanks hunny :hugs:

xxx

Your favorite person to chat to on BnB? Everyone :hugs:
The funniest member? hotsexymum
The most inspiring member? xosarahxo
The person with the best avatar? bexy_22
The biggest spammer? Toriaaatrash
The friendliest member? x-Amy-x and Princess_bump
The most helpful member? Wobbles
The naughtiest member? Tasha :p
The most trustworthy member? ALY
The person you think is most recognisible? Mrbum
The most popular moderator? Wobbles and PP
The person you are most looking forward to having a BFP? HAYS, Miel, Suz all of LTTC + TTC
The pregnant person who you can't wait to give birth? Pictureperfect
The author of your favorite birth story? I love reading them all
The Mum of the cutest baby (In your opinion!)? ME :D (Wobbles/Toriaaatrash/ALY - oh all of em! )

Your favorite person to chat to on BnB? Amy (nikky0907) and Joss (Ryder)
The funniest member? EMA! I will forever remember your "clear out" thread :rofl:
The most inspiring member? Wantababybump
The person with the best avatar? Amy! I love the pic of Lola all bundled up
The biggest spammer? Vickie and Suz :rofl:
The friendliest member? Vickie
The most helpful member? Ryder - puts it straight like everyone else said
The naughtiest member? Elli!
The most trustworthy member? Nataliecn
The person you think is most recognisible? Toria
The most popular moderator? Ooh its a tie between Vickie, Leanne and Wobbs
The person you are most looking forward to having a BFP? WANTABABYBUMP!!!!
The pregnant person who you can't wait to give birth? Natalie and Wobbles
The author of your favorite birth story? Michelle100
The Mum of the cutest baby (In your opinion!)? Missjess! Josh is sooo cute! Lola, Jasmine, Chase, Hannah...they're all gorgeous. Oh, and did I mention my sweetie pie? Although we all have the cutest babies going!

I can't answer a lot of these! Doh! But cutest baby has to be a toss up between Vickie's Hannah and Rachiebaby24's Maley!!! Both beautiful!!!

Friendliest member refwife :blush: Thanks hun.

Your favorite person to chat to on BnB? Jasmak
The funniest member? Tracie87 :rofl:
The most inspiring member? Emzlouise
The person with the best avatar? Sams mum
The biggest spammer? ?????
The friendliest member? Jasmak and Honey08
The most helpful member? Sams mum shes just lovely!
The naughtiest member? Tracie87
The most trustworthy member? All....
The person you think is most recognisible? Wobbles
The most popular moderator? Miel and PP
The person you are most looking forward to having a BFP? Miel, Ney Ney,FJL,Tracie87,jackie24 and the rest of LTTC!
The pregnant person who you can't wait to give birth? xxjaquixx, AG and Elmaxie.
The author of your favorite birth story?
The Mum of the cutest baby (In your opinion!) Sams Mum, Wobbles and PP

im naughty and funny... i need 2 get a job as a naighty clown :p hehe

Who is....

Your favorite person to chat to on BnB? Loadsa People!
The funniest member? There are so many that make me laugh, I couldn't name one overall - following a recent thread mind - Bexy_22, TashaAndBump and Sam's Mum! :rofl:
The most inspiring member? TashaAndBump
The person with the best avatar? Sam's Mum
The biggest spammer? ToriaaaaTRASH
The friendliest member? Sam's Mum
The most helpful member? Rafwife
The naughtiest member? Ummm...
The most trustworthy member? TashaAndBump
The person you think is most recognisible? Sparkswillfly - just by the av :p
The most popular moderator? Suz, Polo_Princess
The person you are most looking forward to having a BFP? Katy, Drazic <3, Lyrah
The pregnant person who you can't wait to give birth? Sparkswillfly
The author of your favorite birth story? Not too sure on this one...
The Mum of the cutest baby (In your opinion!)? Difficult again... Vickie, Bexy_22, Sam's Mum, TashaAndBump...Um, everyone!

Sorry if I've missed anyone, it is early and I struggle to remember anything over 24 hours ago :p :rofl:

Who is....

Your favorite person to chat to on BnB? Loadsa People!
The funniest member? There are so many that make me laugh, I couldn't name one overall - following a recent thread mind - Bexy_22, TashaAndBump and Sam's Mum! :rofl:
The most inspiring member? TashaAndBump
The person with the best avatar? Sam's Mum
The biggest spammer? ToriaaaaTRASH
The friendliest member? Sam's Mum
The most helpful member? Rafwife
The naughtiest member? Ummm...
The most trustworthy member? TashaAndBump
The person you think is most recognisible? Sparkswillfly - just by the av :p
The most popular moderator? Suz, Polo_Princess
The person you are most looking forward to having a BFP? Katy, Drazic <3, Lyrah
The pregnant person who you can't wait to give birth? Sparkswillfly
The author of your favorite birth story? Not too sure on this one...
The Mum of the cutest baby (In your opinion!)? Difficult again... Vickie, Bexy_22, Sam's Mum, TashaAndBump...Um, everyone!

Sorry if I've missed anyone, it is early and I struggle to remember anything over 24 hours ago :p :rofl:

Check out the BFP annoucments today you maybe pleasantly surprised!:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->