BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

I know im so confused I might have to ingore toria x ;)

I think that maybe best, she is enjoying confusing the hell out of people and sending us in circles :rofl::rofl:

Toria you said if you were playing you would like to be the honey trap, you would be perfect lol

the poll will stay the same if Panda is a mistress as they won't get to vote a faithful off :smug:

unless you just remove panda from it since we'll know her ID, still don't think we're wrong, and oh well if we are than it's definitely nikki

if we find the honey trap than great! one less thing to worry about

pp and toria..... just when i think ive got it u throw me again!!

Blerrgh im ordering another take out tonight .. too tired to cook.

Going to shoot off to eat, bath the baby and will be back in a couple of hours ladies!!

oh well what exactly am I supposed to do about now?

I truly don't think that's the case as so many were fighting for Jenny yesterday (mistresses!) because they knew that it was going to be very close between her and Panda...you aren't going to make me worry or change my mind.

honestly I think PP and Toria are trying to have fun at the expense of us ;)

I do too Vickie

PP what takeaway tonight?

Toria is going to get the back of my hand if she winds me up any further today :hissy:

i agree vickie...... im sure they must be laughing at us!! :rofl:

anyways I'm off try to be back at 4 for the reveal :)

hello ladies! :wave: sorry i've been out all day! please someone tell me what i've missed! i don't have time to catch up on nearly 100 pages!!

OMG you girls can spam :lol: its taken me an hour to catch up I come home from work to read im being accused of being a mistress and im debious :hissy: WHY am I being accused?? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->