BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

Majority? :rofl: i think shes got the entire vote :rofl:

Im off down the pub after lunch ... get some sunshine quick before it rains tomorrow :hissy:

oooo very nice PP! have a gd time. you never kno u might bump into bex :rofl:

drunks cant afford the pub ... its usually a park bench and a bottle of white lightning :rofl:

Lol thelilbump you know its not really, its your way of getting your post count up :rofl:

Enjoy the pub PP, didnt know she had it all as cant be bothered to go look at page one lol

Have a fab time Holly!

So everyone's voted then! Roll on 9pm!!!

wow panda ally has 15 votes!! well obviously none of the mistresses have voted yet coz nikki has none so we'll know who they are when they do!

Yeah I think mistresses are voting for Panda because they know us faithful are. Makes sense like Toria said to try and keep us from figuring them out ;)

wow panda ally has 15 votes!! well obviously none of the mistresses have voted yet coz nikki has none so we'll know who they are when they do!

Yeah I think mistresses are voting for Panda because they know us faithful are. Makes sense like Toria said to try and keep us from figuring them out ;)

I agree, otherwise it would just be too obvious whos a mistress

plus several of the *cough* mistresses who were arguing to get another clue or vote Nikki yesterday have now voted Panda

I agree, otherwise it would just be too obvious whos a mistress

Yeh i agree too they are being very sly!

doesn't matter how the rest of us vote tho now as panda has the majority,

i couldn't help think Panda was an obvious choice as she wasn't here to defend herself any. I admit at first i thought it was her but since the first vote was revealed i'm not so sure

I hate my body. Sorry random outburst.

Hey girls. Still all going for Panda then?

doesn't matter how the rest of us vote tho now as panda has the majority,

i couldn't help think Panda was an obvious choice as she wasn't here to defend herself any. I admit at first i thought it was her but since the first vote was revealed i'm not so sure

Panda is the choice because every time I tried to convince the faithful to vote for her yesterday there was a HUGE push by the mistresses to vote for Jenny

I havent voted yet but i dont think it matters wether i go for panda or nikki now anyway as nikki only has 1 vote!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->