BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

If its not panda then I dont think we should get a clue, dont want to waste one when its nikki

why do you think its nikki kirstin? i thought she made a really good case for it not being her x

If its not panda then I dont think we should get a clue, dont want to waste one when its nikki

I agree with you hun if its not panda then its obvious and we would waste a clue that will only lead to a different mistress xx

:dohh: i didn't read properly! yep i agree, but i still think its panda! and nikki is faithful, and then tomorrow we can start working on getting another mistress!!

No idea I always thought it was her for some reason, she seemed to push towards one of the other 2 (cant remember which) yesterday and everyone completely overlooked her.

Did you vote for Nikki then Kristin?

No idea I always thought it was her for some reason, she seemed to push towards one of the other 2 (cant remember which) yesterday and everyone completely overlooked her.

thats what I said but then I got accused of being a mistress for saying it!

I wish I could stuff my face Im on day one of a no stuffing my face diet.

Hiya!! Im back ive missed loads again but looks like pandas defo out then:)

yeah looks that way. i hope we are right this time. i think we prob are.

I can see it too Dawny

And I am suppose to be losing some weight too, but it really aint gonna happen in the next two weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->