BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

tasha thats fab!! well done you! x x

Thanks hun, I lost two stone in two months but half a stone has crept back on, but I know more will add to that in the next few weeks but thats okay, not gonna put pressure on me for now

Well done at your weight loss:happydance:

Toria you look fab x

oh dawny :hugs: i really truely believe you have to be in the right frame of mind honey before :hugs: x x x

I have it all planned out, not sure how to plan it will go though :rofl: not like I have a choice, cant buy a new dress.

:hugs: Dawny, you dont need to

Kirstin whats the plan?

Hello ladies! :hi: I've been out shopping all day for Valerie's birthday! I see you all voted for Panda tonight.....I hope my fellow faithful women have gotten this one right!

I was a size 8 when i had katie 9 yrs ago ....i am now size 22 damn steroids :( ...Operation diet soon as bubs is born

To have all my meals prepared and frozen before the baby comes so I have no excuse to eat junk :rofl: and I have a treadmill but have no idea when I'll have time to go on that:rofl:

Hi Jenny, what did you buy? Iv not got anything yet, oops.

Sparks I am sure your boobs are fine

Serina :hugs: my sister too has put on weight due to steroids

To all those preg or with babies.. when did your morning sickness stop?:|

I really wish I could loose weight as I do need to, but I've tried diets and nothing works :cry: xxx

Kirstin sounds like a good plan, put baby in a sling and do the treadmill on walking :rofl: Dont over do it though x

Hi Jenny, what did you buy? Iv not got anything yet, oops.

Sparks I am sure your boobs are fine

Serina :hugs: my sister too has put on weight due to steroids

I bought her a little vaccum to push around, a couple push around toys, a ballpond (got the idea from Toria!) and lots of books. I didn't buy much, cuz we have so many people coming to the party and they keep telling me what their getting her. We're not going to have room for it all!

thats what babies are for jenny!! :D

kirstin - sounds like a good plan too me! just don't over do the exercise till you're completely healed, and lots of walks with baby are nice and good exercise! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->