BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

tasha - thats quite reassuring!! lol!

sam#3 - i was going to do that, but didn't have time :dohh: think i should of :rofl:

ooooo pp you're making me jittery now!!!! :rofl:

aww well done on gettin him to sleep serina, ffion spent the first week or so waking up for her dummy but shes actually quite a heavy sleeper so in the end she just couldnt be bothered wanting it LOL

tasha - thats quite reassuring!! lol!

sam#3 - i was going to do that, but didn't have time :dohh: think i should of :rofl:

it didnt help me!!! i tried to fight through the spam but just ended up confused!!!!!!! :rofl:

we're not wrong girls! have faith! i think PP and the honey trap are trying to lead us in the wrong direction!

:happydance:

Written up the reveal :smug:
Thank you for your co-operation tonight mistresses ;)

aww well done on gettin him to sleep serina, ffion spent the first week or so waking up for her dummy but shes actually quite a heavy sleeper so in the end she just couldnt be bothered wanting it LOL

I wish he was doin well until christmas when he had that nasty vomiting bug he asnt slept a full night since :dohh: hopin he will start soon as if he hears baby cry and he is awake he will wana get up

Oh yea I am mistaken not one bit of spam on here:rofl:

Come on toria dont keep us in suspence i got to nip out in 5 mins and wont be back til about 9.30pm :cry: xx

god nikki i hope you havent been lying to us :rofl:

im trustin ya!

I wonder if i went through this and deleted all the spam how many pages we'd be left with? My guess is about 10 :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->