BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

hey girls just popped on to let you know i won't be on for the results jack is a bit poorly still and needs his mum x x i have had a message off amy and she can't get on tonight x x x take care everyone i'll catch up with clues tomorrow x x

Ethan as been down since 7:30 and is at the stairgate crying i have been up loads of times how old is Ffion ? He didnt have it during day but over last month he as wanted it more and more so only way is out the door for his dummy ...be bk soon

we made dylan go cold turkey with his dummy and it only took about 3/4 nights and he didnt cry for it anymore after those nights of screaming. you just have to be strong and keep in mind that its much better in the long run to get it over and done with! :hugs:

anywayyyyy......!!!! I dont think im sure its panda now :muaha:

Ffion is 10 1/2 months... its such a pain getting that last 10mins before they go to sleep 'dummy free' :hissy:

im sp pleased everybody voted panda today im so sure we've got it right!!!

I was really ill for the first 14 weeks with my boy lost loads of weight, had nausea first 12 weeks with my first girl, and the other two girls were fine.

I craved jacket potato cheese and beans with my little boy, cherry drop sweets, and caramel swirl cakes from bakers oven (made partner travel 5 mile round trip to get them for me :rofl:). With the girls it was doritios, and also pickled onion sandwiches.

i really hope its right tonight.... im excited for 9pm!!

hey girls just popped on to let you know i won't be on for the results jack is a bit poorly still and needs his mum x x i have had a message off amy and she can't get on tonight x x x take care everyone i'll catch up with clues tomorrow x x

aww hope he's ok hun x

I have a feeling I voted wrong tonight, really hope we got it right girls! x

i def think we're right!

roll on 9pm!

hopefully we'll get another clue 2moro so we can vote off the next mistress!

:hugs::hugs: to you and Jack x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"