BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

You cannot vote for princess bump as her identity has already been revealed

okay who said from the beginning panda and who pulled for jenny??\
i think that you mistresses are trying to get the faithful to doubt me but why would they doubt me when i was RIGHT about panda

And no Vickie cant lie :rofl:

Going to set day three up and add a poll now we are down to enough people ... so you can vote on the thread rather than by pm!!

right ok, read past few posts and i'm confuzzled! Who? what where and when? :rofl:

Are there still mistresses out to steal our hubbies??!!

because you are saying that 'mistresses' are pointing fingers at people without clues but you are doing the exact same thing by thinking that i am a mistress.. no clues have pointed to me??

maybe if you stopped accusing me and we worked together as a team then we wont get it wrong again!

but why did the mistresses get u to pm pb asking her to get everyone to vote panda when everyone was voting panda anyway? and she was a mistress? I dont get it

all i was trying to say tezzy is that there's no clue pointing towards dawny and i think it is very suspicious that people are pointing fingers at her instead of waiting for a clue to be revealed

okay who said from the beginning panda and who pulled for jenny??\
i think that you mistresses are trying to get the faithful to doubt me but why would they doubt me when i was RIGHT about panda

oooh true true!!! x

so how many mistresses are left to be found?

No WE sent PB out on behalf of the mistress's .. they had no idea

the ONLY reason i've pointed a finger at yonou is because you and a few others seem to think we should already vote dawny! with no reason! to me yes that is suspicious and i think that the mistresses are trying to get people to doubt me so yes i will defend my self

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->