BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

tezzy i'm not going to argue this with you any longer, all i was saying was that you were pointing fingers for no reason and it does make you look suspicious, i dont get why anyone would want to try to cast a vote already or turn suspicion on anyone right now with no clue. so yeah it does make me question what team you're on ;)

you called me a mistress before we had ANY clues.... remember! so you turned suspicion on me! if your role wasnt revealed then i would think you were a mistress too

come on Tezzy and Vickie, no arguments, just work together! x

it says shes viewing....shes lurking!! :lol:

i know its a game but last time mamafy got me voted off and im not letting it happen again!

who made my blinkie?! just want to say thanks! i love it :D x x

edit :blush: looking at it again, it goes well with my sig :blush: thanks! :thumbup:

that's fine tezzy if you want to feel that way, i told my reason for saying you, there were others all pointing towards dawny with no seeming reason and i doubt them all.

i'm sorry if you took offense but it is a game and that is the point of the game.

all i'm trying to do is keep the mistresses from pointing to someone before a clue is even revealed. that's it, no more no less

But Tezzy, Vickie can't be a mistress. And at the moment I don't think you are. Like we said we need to work together and use the clues instead of pointing the finger. Everyone has said who they are suspiscious of but I don't think we should be voting based on that. So lets not argue and get on with voting the REAL mistresses hmm?

:hugs: i agree bexy

we have to work together and with the clues, it's not going to do us any good to start saying vote so and so without any evidence

Bexy is right!!

I made them quickly last night Carly in a mad rush :rofl:

I don't want to use my clue yet as I think it will help us later on if we get stuck as I get to give you 3 letters of the username. I think we should go with another one from LB this time

so from here, we need to ask for a clue to get started?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->