BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

but why did the mistresses get u to pm pb asking her to get everyone to vote panda when everyone was voting panda anyway? and she was a mistress? I dont get it

they didn't hon, it was done through toria and pp, and have no contact with mistresses as i don't no who they are :)

But y did u tell the honey trap to vote for a mistress - surely shes on r team???

all i was trying to say tezzy is that there's no clue pointing towards dawny and i think it is very suspicious that people are pointing fingers at her instead of waiting for a clue to be revealed

thats what i mean.. why are you pointing fingers at me before waiting for a clue too? just like others are thinking dawny?

you all know my role in the game! yet certain others (mistresses|) keep questioning and trying to get the faithful to doubt me. it's a ploy girls let's look past it so we can catch the mistresses

tezzy i'm not going to argue this with you any longer, all i was saying was that you were pointing fingers for no reason and it does make you look suspicious, i dont get why anyone would want to try to cast a vote already or turn suspicion on anyone right now with no clue. so yeah it does make me question what team you're on ;)

i only thought dawny might be in on it coz she was stickin up for nikki so much but my original gut feelin (and my 1st vote) were for Panda

Even though I got killed off, am I allowed to give advice/help to the faithful women?

ok ive had a lil read up and im clear now!!! still 6 mistresses and the head to be tracked down!!

Well all I have to say to all of you is...

Can we please move on??!

Tezzy and Vickie.... chiiiill lol

And the rest of you, we can't vote P_B out now as she has been revealed. Panda is a mistress so that's one less person to vote for BUT she is still inthe game, as is P_B

So, where's this bleedin' clue??

(sorry, I am in a very crap mood today)

no im trying to get people to doubt you at all! im just trying to get you to realise that you are doing the same thing as you are accusing some of the other players of doing

i'm not saying dawny is or isnt one but for everyone to start saying now ohh dawny is one let's vote for her with no reason is beyond me! that's what happened with jenny and we lost a faithful! come on girls surely i can't be the only one seeing that

Day three is now up and running!!

A poll has now been added so you can vote on the thread for your choice of mistress, you need'nt send pm's anymore!!

Good luck for day three!!

i'm not saying dawny is or isnt one but for everyone to start saying now ohh dawny is one let's vote for her with no reason is beyond me! that's what happened with jenny and we lost a faithful! come on girls surely i can't be the only one seeing that

I agree with you x

tezzy i never said i wasn't and that's it i'm not going to argue with you over this it is a GAME, and i have every right to say what i think just as you do

well said bexy!!! what a sensible drunk you are!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->