BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

But Tezzy, Vickie can't be a mistress. And at the moment I don't think you are. Like we said we need to work together and use the clues instead of pointing the finger. Everyone has said who they are suspiscious of but I don't think we should be voting based on that. So lets not argue and get on with voting the REAL mistresses hmm?

i know vicky isnt a mistress lol..:rofl: i too think we should be working together instead of arguing!!

hopefully the pd will give us a clue

or you could!

The pd needs to get us a clue as the drunk isn't drunk enough :rofl:

I PM'd Luvbun to see if she wanted her clue but she hasn't replied so I assume she has left the thread open and gone somewhere!

sorry bexy i didnt see your post about your clue.. i totally agree we should save you till later when we have narrowed the list down!

Haha, like I said, I am saving my clue till we really need it as it will be quite good if we're really stuck. Where is PD?? Has she pm'd Toria or Holly yet?

ive sent her a facebook message but her facebook says she feels sick :(

maybe i should text her!!!!???? not that im eager of course!!!! :rofl:

i've got to go, as said at the cousins place but please faithful don't let yourselves be pulled in one direction by the mistresses! let's get the clue and chat it over before making a decision ;)

The next mistress has the letter 'E' in their username, and a post count of over 4000!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->