BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

Maybe you guys between you should narrow it down 2 maybe 2 possibilites rather than having a stab in the dark at one of the four? Youve only got a 25% chance of getting it right if you do it that way?

I think Claire, Amy was pushing for serina yesterday too so maybe shes a mistress?

i def think claire but im torn on a 2nd possibility x

Im going to bed IF you really all (apart from vickie and thanks hun) think im a mistress vote for me and see where it gets you night im not voting til tomorrow after work sometime and I will be saying who im voting for and yes I think the votes on the poll should be public. I dont think its serina, tezzy or the lilbump I think its claire but im not voting yet until I know more xxx

sorry typng one handed but claire really pushed jenny, especially after i was so adamant about panda

tonights clues dont lead to you dawn??

and yes I agree amy could be one too but no clues point to her yet

i dont see why you are all saying serina :confused: she went with panda from the beginning........claire went straight for jenny

right ladies, i'm gonna call it a night coz my LO keeps whimperin and i'm runnin up n down the stairs like mad woman :lol: night girls xx

P.s please don't kill me off i'm faithful!

im not sure about a 2nd choice but my gut def says claire

i think i will vote claire but not sure, i have to go to bed now, will be back on tomorrow about 7ish because of work etc so ill vote then

h x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->