BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

I went with Mamafy even though we were on the same team, to throw people off ;) Be careful girls!!

I am torn between 2

But I keep doubting myself and it's all torias fault :sulk:

I dont think its serina either. We need to go back to friday. Thelilbump was definitely the first person to vote for jenny. I didnt see who claire and tezzy voted for I need to go back and see what they said.

That's what makes her suspect Jenny, altho I voted for you too, (sorry) but I think she did push things a bit.

Sorry Sorry Sorry girls :shy:

I got visitors 30 minutes before reveal :dohh: and see we got 1 :yipee:

I think Clairebear and have done from reading her posts yesterday :happydance: girls if you're unsure read the 4 suspects posts and you'll see who sounds the most guilty ;)

I also think Tezzy or thelilbump (I have a question mark beside thelilbumps name but dont know why :lol: )

I think one of Tezzys fellow mistresses have voted Tezzy to make us think 'well its all very suss someone voting for tezzy' blah blah blah :rofl:

but I'm more sure of clairebear and another mistress too although the clue tonight didn't point to her ;)

I think i'm going to vote for Clairebear but we girls should discuss this and go for an all or nothing type vote and all agree that way we're either defintely right or defintely wrong :rofl: but we have to work as a team otherwise we're gonna lose :(

Don't forget the mistresses will be working as a team so the faithful have to as well :yipee:

oh and ps Its taken me over 1 hour to read 50 odd pages :dohh:

Oh and just a couple things.....Claire pushed for me and voted for me; so did Tezzy, but I don't think Tezzy is a mistress. She was voting opposite of Mamafy because she thought Mamafy was head mistress. So those are the two people I remember voting for me for sure! I'm pretty sure Serina stuck with Panda from the beginning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->