BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

she always had full mod powers :rofl: the only reason it was mini mod was because she was assigned to one certain area but she's always done a lot of work all over the forum! A well deserved promotion :D

Its the only promotion im going to be getting anytime soon if i dont get my backside back to work :rofl:

she always had full mod powers :rofl: the only reason it was mini mod was because she was assigned to one certain area but she's always done a lot of work all over the forum! A well deserved promotion :D

thanks for clearing it up i thought there might of been a few 'extras':dohh:

sorry to hear about seth linzi :hugs:

I won't be around much today because of the time difference so will only be able to pop on during Hannah's naps but I just want to say I still think it's claire and I think that the mistresses are trying to cast doubt on me and make the faithful go another way. ;) Could be wrong but unless I see some good evidence towards another my vote will go claire

Back to the game ....who u voting vickie ? cant believe people have voted already

^^ nice to know im trusted :rofl:

ull take it back when i need u to save my marriage?

Vickie I have no idea who out of the four it is, but I do agree about the mistresses as they are STILL questioning you and your motives, when we know your roll

congrats holly :)

Can someone give me a run down of whats going on then? Im completely confused and Ive only got 15 mins of my lunch left so can't go back through 300 pages

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->