BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

I have not either, but think I will soon as we are out for dinner tonight x

Maybe the mistresses are trying to sway us towards clairbear now but waiting to see if everybody votes for her before putting their votes in themselves!

:hissy: i dont know now!

I think the mistresses are trying to steer us away from claire? I'm the only one really pushing for her and you all know my role :shrug: i'm holding off on my vote until I have more of a chance to review the thread a bit

but im not a mistress! i dont know what to say? well if u all vote for me you will see i am faithful x

LOL Claire, I don't think it's you but I dunno why. Maybe because I feel the need to be loyal to my pregnancy buddy lol. I'm holding off voting too until things become a bit clearer to me.

I think the mistresses are trying to steer us away from claire? I'm the only one really pushing for her and you all know my role :shrug: i'm holding off on my vote until I have more of a chance to review the thread a bit

ah ok! I must have misread something! :dohh:

my vote is going for claire anyway as soon as i know others are gonna do too. i dont want to waste my vote!

kirstin i dont think you are a mistress.. are you voting for claire today?

hey girls :wave:

:hugs: for your little man Linzi :nope: poor lil fella :(

:yipee: for Polo, ahh its nice seeing team :) always thought of you as team anyway :)

Totally agree with Serina and Vickie....I think its Claire too and will vote later too when I know we've got a good majority going :D

I just think Claire is suss :rofl: Tezzy is too but I'm more convinced of Claire atm :D

let's all remember that chances are some mistresses have already voted to try to sway us but others are probably holding back their votes until the end to see if they can get a majority towards a faithful....

ye vickie i understand.. like staggering the votes out throughtout the day so theyre not obvious!

clever little mistresses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->