BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

I'm still thinking Claire....but will try to go back and have a good read once Hannah's napped. Really must go now Hannah's destroying my living room :rofl:

i need help choosing who to vote im not sure if ill be on tonight???

Well i think the general jist of today seems to be going towards Clairebear for those who havnt quite caught up ... but its not 100% majority there are still a couple of others they are unsure about

^^^ im being ganged up on:rofl: on well think what u want i know that im faithful

:cry: didnt realise anybody thought it was me thought i had convinced you all ??? so fess up who voted for me poor little pregnant Faithful lady

Argh. How come lots of people are saying they are voting for Claire and then no one does? Dont you know I am confused enough? :rofl:

I think .... we should only have 24 votes to count up from the poll tonight since Jenny is "dead"

Argh. How come lots of people are saying they are voting for Claire and then no one does? Dont you know I am confused enough? :rofl:

maybe they are trying to confuse u????

im baffled by this one:wacko:

Maybe 23 if Jemma didnt get to vote last night, as she is having her c section today, she said she would try and get on but you never know

the only thing with the poll being private is that randomers could come in and vote couldn't they? We only take it on good will that they won't?

My vote isnt goin in until last min ....I think maybe mistreses have voted for us 3 to stir us away from claire

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->