BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

gah i just tried to vote and my comp is said page not available then it kicked me offline :rofl:

Back from school run ...Ethan is on day 2 of no dummy :happydance: asnt asked for it all day ...cried 4 times in night for it tho :(

Onto the game why are people voting for TLB ? I think its the hussys tryin to put us off claire

lol serina..

my comp is seriously on a bender with the voting page.. im going offline and will pop back on to see if its back to normal before i go out

Why, it's fun to confuse people that think they have it worked out!

We had it worked out !! with Panda and then u stirred the pot and everybody trusted lil miss innocent ! so this time no way am i lettin u sway them as ur not on anybodys side:rofl:

Have you girls been on here all day today? I took my boy to school, went shopping got his presents, came here, went back to school, came here done the housework, going out in a bit.

Have you girls been on here all day today? I took my boy to school, went shopping got his presents, came here, went back to school, came here done the housework, going out in a bit.

:ignore: :rofl:

have been on n off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"