BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

stan's been home and put her down for weeks! :blush: Probably shouldn't have done that as she seems to expect him to put her down, she wanted me to hold her for her nap and she's way to heavy for that now :rofl:

right im off now i will be back later if Jack goes to bed!!

stan's been home and put her down for weeks! :blush: Probably shouldn't have done that as she seems to expect him to put her down, she wanted me to hold her for her nap and she's way to heavy for that now :rofl:

awww bless her. me and meadow have been playing the dummy spitting game all day

:wave: see you later claire, hope jacks ok :hugs:

vickie - it is so hard, maddi wouldn't nap with her teeth atm, so mum's just taken her for me bless her, big :hugs: x x x

spitting it out only?!? :rofl: Hannah throws hers over the crib so she can't reach it any longer than screams until I go in to pick it up

my Lo loves waking me up by hitting her dummy against the wooden crib bars, it makes such a noise scares the life out of me some mornings!!

interesting another vote for TLB, but who's voting her??

thats what i'd like to know. No ones really been talking about me unless i missed that?

:shrug: I just find it odd that TLB keeps getting all these silent votes--like maybe the mistresses know it's going to be another close one tonight?

perhaps it's the mistresses voting for me to protect claire? theres not much in it at the mo so even 1 mistress' vote would make a difference.

thats what i'd like to know. No ones really been talking about me unless i missed that?

you were talked about a bit last night. not today tho. I think we have been decidign between tezzy and claire today. Serina seems to have gotten away scot free!:muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->