BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

thats what i'd like to know. No ones really been talking about me unless i missed that?

you were talked about a bit last night. not today tho. I think we have been decidign between tezzy and claire today. Serina seems to have gotten away scot free!:muaha:

I saw that. But as i pointed out what was being said wasn't actually correct anyway, i voted panda on the first night, about 11pm when i knocked off. I would have saved and voted the next day but we were having a family day so wasn't sure if i'd get online before voting closed.

I don't know about Serina, i'd like to think she's faithful as she wanted to support me and vice versa but then that could really be because she is a mistress trying to hide behind me :muaha: oooo i so don't know, all i know is my position and that's no hubby stealer.

I wanted to vote for tezzy but looks like everyones going with claire! dont want to waste my vote

which is funny actually coz right at the beginning people said tezzy and she even got that vote straight off but nothing more since then. that coulda been a nasty trick to put off the scent :shrug:

How many votes are left to come?

well there are 24 players who can vote, but, Jemma is having her c sec today so it maybe 23. how many ave we had now 9? 14 left possibly 15.

ok my laptop just DIED :hissy:

blaugh now im using the main comp which is tempramental ah well!

im going out soon so will vote in a min... as long as we're still voting claire??? dont want to waste me vote!

why is everybody voting thelilbump? did i miss something?

yeah the vote i got lastnight we think was a mistress trying to get everybody to vote for me! too bad it backfired on them and now theyve lost a vote ah well! :rofl:

No one knows who is voting TLB they are keeping it very quiet

We think its mistresses voting for tlb especially as no one has owned up to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->