BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

Finally made it on, james guessed right for me with my vote even though he had no idea what he was voting for, tried explaining to him but he just sat and looked at me asif i was talking in a foreign language lol. Glad we got it right and revealed another mistress:) So when do we get our next clue?

what a trooper! are u ok?:hug:

Im not to bad, had my heart set on having him today though so i been really upset that it not happened.

Finally made it on, james guessed right for me with my vote even though he had no idea what he was voting for, tried explaining to him but he just sat and looked at me asif i was talking in a foreign language lol. Glad we got it right and revealed another mistress:) So when do we get our next clue?

what a trooper! are u ok?:hug:

Im not to bad, had my heart set on having him today though so i been really upset that it not happened.

ow did it not go ahead?...well obviously :dohh: sorry, hope everythings okay :hug:

:wave: jemma i can't beleive you're online you're an addict :rofl:

Cant get rid of me that easily lol. Hopefully will be having him tomorrow but will still try and get on. Going to stalk this thread for abit now and see who i think is a mistress although i think i know who im going to be voting for tomorrow.

Look girls, you'll get the real clue when the proper person asks for it. Rules are rules unless there's a REAL reason to change it. Someone just not being online for a couple of hours isn't reason enough for us to throw the rules out of the window..

If you want Bexy's clue, Bexy can PM. If you want Luvbun's clue, same goes.

Ive just been looking can only find tasha and kirstin

Well when the clue said the mistress is a BnB active member I automatically thought tasha (sorry hun) I dont know why though lol xxx

Look girls, you'll get the real clue when the proper person asks for it. Rules are rules unless there's a REAL reason to change it. Someone just not being online for a couple of hours isn't reason enough for us to throw the rules out of the window..

So that wasnt a clue :hissy: Ive just gone thru 100,s of posts

*is scared of Toria*

*is scared of Toria*

why :shock: :rofl:

Right i am going to bed somebody pm LB and when she can come on we shall have our clue night all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->