BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

Told you I was scared of her....

I said if you want my clue you can have it... nobody seems to want it?

We need a clue so looks like we have to go with yours hun xxxx

why can't we just wait? surely nothing bad is gonna happen if we wait till mornin?! jus seems a waste of bexy's clue as her's is so good!

You know girls we dont HAVE to play this game it can easily end right now ...

Me and Toria have worked really hard on this game and im not best pleased the way the game and thread has gone tonight

I appreciate the dedication you have put into running this 'game' (yep it IS a game folks) but I haven't even responded tonight because of the tetchiness of it all. Hope it resumes as FUN sometime soon :hugs:

Ok im sorry. Thankyou to PP and Toria :hugs: this game is fab and your doing the best you can xxxx

As far as we know are tasha and kirstin the only people who are active bnb members or wasnt that a real clue?

As far as we know are tasha and kirstin the only people who are active bnb members or wasnt that a real clue?

It wasnt a real clue hun we need to get either LB's or bexy's clue but we are hoping to get LB's clue as bexy's is too good xxx

I agree, I apologise Holly and Toria :hugs: A few people have been taking the mick with this game. It's unfair because they are trying hard to run this game fairly and they are doing a great job but unfortunately there are people letting them AND us down x

I agree, I apologise Holly and Toria :hugs: A few people have been taking the mick with this game. It's unfair because they are trying hard to run this game fairly and they are doing a great job but unfortunately there are people letting them AND us down x

Here here so say all of us :hugs: xxxx

you have to remember with games like this too, people have other responsibilities i.e. their children, it's not so easy to just hop online some days as most of us know. That's the type of thing you've got to accept when you do something like this (IMO).

you have to remember with games like this too, people have other responsibilities i.e. their children, it's not so easy to just hop online some days as most of us know. That's the type of thing you've got to accept when you do something like this (IMO).

I agree hun feel a bit bad now xxx

As I have explained to Dawny, I do not want to use my clue just yet. LB isn't online tonight but she may be on tomorrow and will no doubt check this thread and ask for the clue. However if she doesn't manage to get on before, say, 4.30ish I will ask Toria or Holly for my clue. It is a good clue and hopefully won't take long for us to figure out.

That sound ok to everyone?

yep that sounds like a good idea bexy but i still think it would be a shame to use yours

It would be but like I said, I wanted to use my clue when we got desperate. If we don't get any other clue and feel we DO need one then I will give you mine. If we can decide another way on who we should vote on then we don't have to use either of the clues :)

There finally got to the end :shock: spammers r us :lol:

:hugs: for polo_princess & toria

i really don' think we need a clue at all :muaha: but i'll respect the wishes of the group and go with the flow :)

i'll hold my vote until we here if we're getting another clue or not?

and girls really hope theres no cheating :( thats so not in the spirit of the game :(

it would be great if we could work it out with no clues

yea u never know by then voting could have gone it's own way anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->