BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

Jemma :hugs: theres a thread in 3rd tri askin after u x https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...16-does-anybody-know-nethin-bout-jemma_x.html

Look girls, you'll get the real clue when the proper person asks for it. Rules are rules unless there's a REAL reason to change it. Someone just not being online for a couple of hours isn't reason enough for us to throw the rules out of the window..

If you want Bexy's clue, Bexy can PM. If you want Luvbun's clue, same goes.

*is scared of Toria*

why :shock: :rofl:

Cause she is being all... Mod-ish :p

She needs a mod-wanna-be blinkie:rofl:

Ooops......my bad........sorry toria!!

*offers wrist for slapping* :rofl:

Look girls, you'll get the real clue when the proper person asks for it. Rules are rules unless there's a REAL reason to change it. Someone just not being online for a couple of hours isn't reason enough for us to throw the rules out of the window..

*is scared of Toria*

Or perhaps you could all stop being so bloody rude, then no one would have to be "mod-wanna-be" ish..

Jemma :hugs: theres a thread in 3rd tri askin after u x https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...16-does-anybody-know-nethin-bout-jemma_x.html

Ive just read it hun, have spoken to her on msn now. Will make sure i keep you all updated. Will be staying on here for couple of hour though

*is scared of Toria*

I want one of them :rofl: xxx

Told you I was scared of her....

I said if you want my clue you can have it... nobody seems to want it?

*is scared of Toria*

Or perhaps you could all stop being so bloody rude, then no one would have to be "mod-wanna-be" ish..

Were sorry huni, im quite worried about LB though not heard from her for a while :( xxx

i think we should save bexys clue until it been narrowed down to less people

Eek.... im scared of toria now - FACT!!!!

*is scared of Toria*

And that told me !

You know girls we dont HAVE to play this game it can easily end right now ...

Me and Toria have worked really hard on this game and im not best pleased the way the game and thread has gone tonight

Right i am off to bed its far too late i have a busy real life tomorrow ....makes a change :rofl:

i saw that luvbun was online a little while ago but not now i hope shes ok

Sorry pp and toria, we do all really appreciate the hard work you are putting into the game for us xxxx :hugs:

*is scared of Toria*

And that told me !

Didn't see any rudeness tbh, was all said with smiley faces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->