BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

I think it's hilarious that the only person being picked apart for every little thing they say is me! Does that not make it a little apparent that the mistresses are out to cast doubt on me??

anyways I really do have other things to do, come on faithful! Hopefully we can pull through tonight :)

:hugs: vickie.... seems you've had to defend yourself the most so far in the game!!! :dohh:

Tasha hun there will be 20 months between them! Scary! I still haven't voted, I don't want to waste my vote so should go with the majority?

well whenever i have a Gut feeling it means im 'pushing' people towards a certain person right?

could it be that tasha is trying to steer us away from sarah a bit too much????

Are you mad??? :rofl: I said I thought it was both of them, went through both of there posts to prove it was them, and now you say I am steering you away :rofl:

I voted for Panda Ally, Panda Ally and Claire. Nothing points to me.

why is it a joke?? I really don't understand why people are taking this so personally....it's a game and that is the point of the game :shrug:

Any other faithfuls noticing that any time danni gets a vote dawny gets another?

Tasha hun there will be 20 months between them! Scary! I still haven't voted, I don't want to waste my vote so should go with the majority?

Aww lovely age gap, 16 months between my oldest two. Dont worry you will be fine x

why is it a joke?? I really don't understand why people are taking this so personally....it's a game and that is the point of the game :shrug:

Any other faithfuls noticing that any time danni gets a vote dawny gets another?

I hadnt noticed til you pointed it out

why are people getting narky about it....... ITS A GAME!!!!!!!
yep its def 'us and them' voting vickie

Well.............................................

This my 1000th post

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->