BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

it could easily be both of them but if we split our votes and the mistresses all vote dawny we'll lose

you can read through peoples posts from their profile page to check out what theyve been saying!!

I went and looked through her posts as I did Danni, I know she could of lied but doubt it with those people.

i am torn between sarah and danni too, i have thought from day one that dawny is a mistress but due to the way the votes have gone today its made me question it

Dawny's a tough one, at first i thought she was, then yesterday i didn't, and now today i'm undecided about her again :dohh:

well ive thought her and tezzy from day one and have flitted with others once weve had the clues!! :dohh:

I don't think we should go with dawny..........the last few days the mistresses have sent votes quickly towards one faithful right? looks as though they started the same today until it was pointed out

anyways I'm off Hannah needs to be fed etc.

Your right we cant split, so Danni it is x

well all i can say on the Sarah front is that the fact she voted for me makes me quite suspicious. Now i know you still only really have my word i'm faithful but I am honestly and given my vote standing yesterday some of you may agree. Now I'm guessin a lot of my votes were mistresses trying to save claire but a few of my votes may also have been faithfuls just following with the majority. Are there 7 mistresses? I had 9 votes i think?

well im not voting dawny today but im not 100% on sarah or danni???

Girls if you cant decide between the two then you need to think that if we split our vote to Sarah then its likely Dawny will have the most votes.

i know but im just not convinced yet which one, the chances are i will go with danni though as i dont want us to lose, were on a roll at the mo!! :happydance:

the only thing thats just occureed to me is didn't you say they both said they voted panda ally? i know they coulda lied but she was a mistress 2.

Can i ask why im being accused all of a sudden? Vickie you say who ever goes with thier gut is a mistress yet you are contradicting yourself and you are only getting away with it because of who you are!!

Yea they did on day two, when it was obvious it was Panda and practically everyone voted Panda Ally including mistresses as if they didnt it would have been obvious they were a mistress

could it be that tasha is trying to steer us away from sarah a bit too much????

Yea they did on day two, when it was obvious it was Panda and practically everyone voted Panda Ally including mistresses as if they didnt it would have been obvious they were a mistress

Thanks. I kinda missed day 2 coz i wasn't online much.

i've asked others why they think certain people. I've been honest that there really is no evidence for me for any of them except dawny as I don't think she's a mistress because of the voting situation.

Earlier on I felt that there was more evidence for certain members over others, and I gave that evidence. Others can have their gut instincts I never said that you couldn't but yes I asked why you would think so and so? :shrug: Is that so wrong of me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->