BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

exactly! So why is what I'm saying so bad? There is no evidence so we are all going by gut instinct and I've told you all mine....

Oh can claire still vote even tho she's been discovered? I didn't realise that!

Iv just gone back and looked at Danni's reply's (not through the thread, through her profile), she voted for Jenny the first day, Panda Ally the second day, and was accusing Tezzy and Serina yesterday, she has also said that Dawny is one from quite early on. Hope that helps x

let's remember the second days vote........the mistresses KNEW that we were going to go panda so almost everyone in the game voted her

Will back in a minute just gonna see what Sarah has been up to :rofl:

so who do you think we should vote Nikki and why?

if you all look back there have been several people who have questioned me and questioned my role, saying I must be a mistress all along. Do you really think those people (sorry Nikki) are working on our team faithful women??

At the moment I have no idea, and I didn't say everyone should follow you either you just seem to have quite a few 'followers'. What I was attempting to say is that if you are wrong and everyone has copycat voted, then we have blown it once again. We do all need to vote against the mistress' but PERSONALLY I think going off of someone else's instincts is not necessarily the best way to vote.

I'll go back to what I've already said. There have been several who have fought and questioned me and my role the entire game. Don't you think that it would be a good idea on the mistresses part to try to cast doubt on me???

Before, most of us thought similarly as the clues were illiminating more players. For me gut instinct of someone else wasn't enough.
I really cba to argue it any more. I'm tired, I have a headache and I will copycat vote just to keep the peace.

:hugs: Nikki I hope you feel better

I'm not asking for copy cat votes....I'm just arguing for myself, as we all would if we kept being questioned and accused

And to the person saying I was a mistress (Kirsten I think) why wouldn't I just shut up and not bring doubt upon myself by disagreeing?

is there something in the water again today?!?!?

Hi Sam

Well Iv decided its both of them, Sarah and Danni :rofl:

Sarah voted JennyLynn the first day, Panda Ally the second day, and thelilbump yesterday, again I hope that helps

i am torn between sarah and danni too, i have thought from day one that dawny is a mistress but due to the way the votes have gone today its made me question it

Hi Sam

Well Iv decided its both of them, Sarah and Danni :rofl:

Sarah voted JennyLynn the first day, Panda Ally the second day, and thelilbump yesterday, again I hope that helps

how do you know that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->