BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

Gotta go get ready. Dont spam too much girls.

I think Sarah and clairebear are trying to lead everyone towards Jenny......actually I think all the mistresses are trying to lead us towards Jenny!

it's like 7:14 a.m. Jenny's time you all do realize this right? :rofl:

for those who missed it Princess bump has way more posts than 5000 and the person we are looking for has an n in their name, a daughter under 1 and under 5000 posts, the leaves 3 people Nikki, Jennylynn, and Panda

and if you look at the votes and the number of mistresses, kind of suspect that so many have voted for jenny already no? And stop using the excuse that she's quiet.....she's probably in bed :rofl: it's damn early our time

yep vickie, poor jenny, you can't defend herself because of the time difference!

But we do have to vote for someone and she has been the most suspect one

no what I think is suspect is that people are LEADING us to her......look back at the posts what has Jenny said that makes you think it's her?

Ive voted for Panda_Ally, my gut instinct telling me it her

I agree Jemma I think we all need to vote Panda

there's no reason to vote Nikki or anyone else at this point other than Jenny or Panda--it will just split the votes. But look at how many people are trying to point us towards Jenny! You all KNOW I'm not a mistress as I'm the counselor!

Ye i think it deffinatly panda but everyone else seems to be voting for jenny but i think thats because people are pushing people to vote for jenny

I made my vote early because I didnt think Id be on today. Turns out Im billy no mates and Ill be on all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->