BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

right i'm off out for a bit.. see you all later!! still confused! though vickie seems to be talking sense!! x

Ye i think it deffinatly panda but everyone else seems to be voting for jenny but i think thats because people are pushing people to vote for jenny

I agree, it feels like the mistresses are trying to push us towards Jenny....

Only two votes between Panda and Jenny so i think it could go either way tonight

Everyone should vote for either Panda or Jenny, anything else will just split the votes and make it easier for the mistresses to win

I say Panda as I feel that several people are pushing for Jenny and when I ask them to show me the proof that she's suspect I get nothing.

Did panda ever defend herself last night? Jenni just seems to be an obvious choice...

but do we have any proof its panda either? its just a guess for either of them really

nikki...i see you feel twisted...twisted enough to husband steal????? :rofl:

When does it all get revealed? 9pm tonight? I dont think Im going to be home then. I hope we dont lose a faithful. I better not get kicked off the game while im not here :rofl:

There is no proof for any of us really, it just happens that because both me and panda are on at the same time we would be seen to be 'swaying votes' when infact we only have two options and it's easier to vote for the one who isn't there to defend themselves.
It's really unfortunate that Jenny wasn't around at the same time to plead her case like we did or the results could have been very different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->