BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

linzi has a little boy so that excludes her for now :lol:

people started pushing immediately for Jenny........and several are still pushing quite hard towards her..........why unless they are trying to sway our votes??

Jenny was around last night and she defended herself look back! As I said it's 7:40 our time now so there is a reason she's not online!

Look at ALL the people pushing for Jenny and the number of votes she has versus the number of mistresses!

if you all really want to debate it where is Panda to defend herself today?? if that's a reason to vote someone :wacko:

Jenny was around last night and she defended herself look back! As I said it's 7:40 our time now so there is a reason she's not online!

Look at ALL the people pushing for Jenny and the number of votes she has versus the number of mistresses!

She was around briefly then she went again (to bed I think). She was certainly not online or active in this thread as long as me and panda was to plead her case. She may be logging on to do it when she is up later we don't know.

okay but what about ALL the others pushing towards Jenny? I'm sorry but I think the faithful are being pulled in one direction.

I voted Panda

NO! Don't vote Nikki or anyone else! it just splits the votes at this point! it's between Panda and Jenny, any other vote is a wasted vote now....

okay but what about ALL the others pushing towards Jenny? I'm sorry but I think the faithful are being pulled in one direction.

I voted Panda

I can't comment for others, but just trying to help you see why myself and possibly some others may have made their decision to suspect Jenny :)

but if you look back at some of the other posts do you not see that there is a HUGE push towards Jenny??

i think from the beginning alot of people have pushed towards jenny

well i wasnt involved in it i was asleep but ive made my decision this morn

Vickie im with you all the way my fellow faithful women :D
I thought Panda since the 3 were annouced, to much pressure to be voting for Jenny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->