BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

offended by me or offended me? :lol: I hope I haven't offended you :D Just trying to work out who's who and I'm afraid I think you're a mistress right now ;)

offended by me or offended me? :lol: I hope I haven't offended you :D Just trying to work out who's who and I'm afraid I think you're a mistress right now ;)

im having an off day :blush: and took what you said far too personally... then oh pointed out... btw, its a game felt like a rather large knob head

And mistresses pleaseremember to let me know who you're stealing a husband from x

im having an off day :blush: and took what you said far too personally... then oh pointed out... btw, its a game felt like a rather large knob head

:cry:I have to admit....last night when everybody starting voting for me and calling me the mistress, i got a little offended too. AND OH said the same thing..."jenny, it's a game." And I realized he was right :)

:cry:I have to admit....last night when everybody starting voting for me and calling me the mistress, i got a little offended too. AND OH said the same thing..."jenny, it's a game." And I realized he was right :)

:rofl: arent we silly

:hugs: I'm sorry if I offended you, I'm just playing the game ;)

but that's the point of the games ;)

:hug: Come on girls try not to take it personally, I'm sure most that aren't already revealed will get fingers pointed at them at some point in time :) Even I've gotten fingers pointed at me and you all know I'm the counselor :lol:

People are accusing me all over the shop :rofl: I love it, especially when I'm an innocent this time :D

Im back and ive voted but i wont be here at 9 as im going pub:) Fun night drinking coke:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->