BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

:rofl: Stan likes me being on here, it gives him a chance to do whatever he wants, although today he has baby duty :lol:

regardless of what ive done in a day or whether i deserve a break or not its 'oh your on THERE again are you' and takes pride in mocking me in front of friends

:rofl: at amy's OH!!

yep james is the same vickie - he thinks its great as he can play his xbox :lol: though i have promised to catch up on some of our tv shows tonight, as i've been glued here for 24hours :rofl:

i too have been thinking of tomorrow's vote, i think once we get another clue it will point to another mistress!

you're give us one cos you love us sarah!! :lol:

amy - me too - i'm shattered! must have an early night!! i've got way to old to quickly :lol:

it will point us to another mistress, by why go off on another wild goose chase when we've narrowed this vote down?

regardless of what ive done in a day or whether i deserve a break or not its 'oh your on THERE again are you' and takes pride in mocking me in front of friends

show him my post count, he won't have anything to talk about with you being on here after that :muaha::rofl::rofl:

Im not giving any more clues untill this one is guessed correct, and by that i think it's needed that Panda gets the majoirty

yeah i think we should vote panda 2moro deffo..

to be honest i think both nikki and panda are mistresses!!!!!

agree 100% tomorrow we need to pull together and vote Panda

i too think nikki and panda are the mistresses, and certainly see the logic, i don't no why, i have a gut feeling on mamafy at the head mistress!

Well im going to have some grub, one is very hungry, shall return intime for the reveal.

I keep shtum after being told I'm too defensive and I'm still a hussy huh? What do I have to do to prove to you girls I'm not after your hubbies? :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->