BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

well we need those 2 votes to go to panda....the lying little hussy :hissy:

If they dont appear by 9pm then we just go with the majority ... its not really an issue

Just stuffed my face with dominoes, going to clean up the mess Brooke has made with a rusk, give her a feed and put her to bed then i'll be back!!

:nope: I really think we made a mistake and let the mistresses lead us to Jenny

phew!! its took me ages to get caught up!! i think we've all got it wrong! i think we're going to vote out a fellow faithful women :cry:

certainly a lot of twisting going on... feel like i have a feeling who the head mistress is!! :muaha:

O.T - i hate accusing ladies, please don't take it personally, i'm so sorry if im wrong :blush:

Well im off, i hope that we got it right. Ill not be here at 9 but will be on later to see what happened.

I agree PB think that the mistresses have gotten us today :(

ok im here!

im babysitting but im here anyway!

Mya is now protesting that im not 'babysitting' just merely 'hanging out' whilst the parents are out! LOL :rofl:

anyway ive sucked my sister into the game now so.. lets get on with it!

well I hope we're all in agreement now if Jenny is found out to be a faithful wife like I think we vote Panda tomorrow so we can beat those mistresses :happydance:

my oh is sucked in too, he thinks the mistresses would have an advantage.. he did explain why but i was like :saywhat:

All caught up now, had an afternoon nap meant to be an hour turned into two and half, ooops. I come back and million more posts, note to self; I must not sleep until the end of this game lol

ill ask him again when he's finished bathing the madam and see if he makes any more sense... he dispises me being on here, but see's this game as a good enough reason :rofl:

im not just talking about babies so its ok apparently

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->