BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

May also I remember it being better weather here than Spain where my dad was.

:cry: I have headache and put a forehead strip on and its fecking froze me and made my eyes water :( ive taken it off but its made my head worse and the smell as set my chest off damn thing :grr:

Nikki your right it was boiling I was very very heavily pregnant and so fed up

have you made plans for vals birthday?

Oh yeah! Her partyis going to be the weekend of May 16th. The theme is strawberry shortcake! I'm going to have lunch, cake, chocolate covered strawberries, and strawberry shortcake. I've warned everyone invited that they are going to gain 10 lbs that day! :) I'm so excited! I only bought her a couple things, because we invited close to 30 people and they're all bringing gifts. She's definitely going to be spoiled!

big big :hugs: serina, hope you feel better sweetie :hugs:

jenny - sounds like sooooooo much fun :wohoo: we have been planning maddi this week, i no its still a while, but i'm soooooo excited :wohoo:

That sounds fab Jenny, what date is her birthday?

big big :hugs: serina, hope you feel better sweetie :hugs:

jenny - sounds like sooooooo much fun :wohoo: we have been planning maddi this week, i no its still a while, but i'm soooooo excited :wohoo:

I started planning when Val was 9 months because I was so excited! So, I don't think there's anything wrong with planning early! Haha!

Right girls we've probably lost tonight :hissy:

Once the poll goes up can we all, while online and available; do our voting and nail one of these mistresses :hissy:

As soon as the poll goes up I'm voting Panda if i'm able to vote :cry:

ill vote nikki! unless another clue is revealed... or toria 'fesses up to leading us all on with a fake clue... 144 pages of pointlessness :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->