BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

I know who i voted for and i know i didnt let the side down and i know who i will be voting for tomorrow:smug::rofl:

:hugs: Jenny

:shock: sorry jennny!

bed time now though ill catch up in the morning send me some :hugs:

see!! Look at who pushed us towards Jenny and now look at how people are trying AGAIN to push us away from Panda...pull together ladies we can get them!

oh vickie, how could you think that! you must save my marriage, these women are after my husband, please don't let them take him :cry:

so glad your staying jenny :D

it has to be either Panda or Nikki! they are the only other two who fit the clue

think about it, everytime people have started voting towards Panda someone has come on here and tried to steer them away! let's not let them sway us tomorrow

We have to work together and vote right tomorrow xxx Hey just a thought those that didnt vote must be mistresses?? x

it has to be either Panda or Nikki! they are the only other two who fit the clue

think about it, everytime people have started voting towards Panda someone has come on here and tried to steer them away! let's not let them sway us tomorrow

I agree thats why when i voted i didnt say who until after i had done it :smug: ....As i just didnt know who to trust:muaha:

I agree PB is very suspect for trying to lead us from Panda and so is x-amy-x.

We have to vote Panda tomorrow!

We have to go with Panda tomorow, listen to Vickie, she is making perfect sense. Mistresses and a certain honey trap are trying to sway us.
We only need metion Panda for someone to come on the band wagon and trying and persuade us differently

sorry jenny:( i really thought you were one

extremely facinating that the mistresses didnt vote off mamafy... kinda makes it more obvious to me that she is a mistress/head mistress otherwise surely she would have been killed off today???

anway.. im voting panda 2moro!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->