BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

We have to go with Panda tomorow, listen to Vickie, she is making perfect sense. Mistresses and a certain honey trap are trying to sway us.
We only need metion Panda for someone to come on the band wagon and trying and persuade us differently

YES!

We have to work together and vote right tomorrow xxx Hey just a thought those that didnt vote must be mistresses?? x

why ? we got it wrong so maybe bcos 2 faithful women let the side down and as yr a mistress u would say that:muaha:

hmmmmm panda????? We can't get it wrong again!!!! x

Panda is a deffo vote for me seeing as I am the only one who knows DEFFINATELY that she HAS to be the mistress.

right i'm off for the evening, going to catch up with my husband! before he's taken from me!!

just remember ladies, we voted early and look where that got us! i agree we must unit against them! "but they will never take our husbands" :)lol: if you've seen braveheart!!) but i think we should take a good look round at the others before casting our vote, i agree, its probably panada, but mamafy was quick to jump on tezzy and amy! and danni is very quite, as is claire!!

Just keep a note of all suspicion, lets stick with the clue we have been given first then move on to the next. Take 1 mistress at a time otherwise we wont get anywhere

It's alright ladies...just don't be hasty voters again this round. Think about your vote!

After a defeat on the firsy day can the faithful women pull it back and win the point?

OP is updated with the daily results for those who missed it!!

Roll on day 2 of summer loving!!

right i'm off for the evening, going to catch up with my husband! before he's taken from me!!

just remember ladies, we voted early and look where that got us! i agree we must unit against them! "but they will never take our husbands" :)lol: if you've seen braveheart!!) but i think we should take a good look round at the others before casting our vote, i agree, its probably panada, but mamafy was quick to jump on tezzy and amy! and danni is very quite, as is claire!!

i have been at work and have a poorly baby!

sorry jenny:( i really thought you were one

extremely facinating that the mistresses didnt vote off mamafy... kinda makes it more obvious to me that she is a mistress/head mistress otherwise surely she would have been killed off today???

anway.. im voting panda 2moro!

i agree tezzy, she was very quick to accuse you was mamafy!

what LB said it will do us no good to go chasing a different clue

let's get this one right and vote Panda!

also look closely at those we are right now pushing us away from her again! They are the same people who pushed for Jenny!

:wave: Jem hope your ok hunni.
Proved i wasn't that head mistress you thought hey!!!
Chat on FB later. xx

sorry jenny:( i really thought you were one

extremely facinating that the mistresses didnt vote off mamafy... kinda makes it more obvious to me that she is a mistress/head mistress otherwise surely she would have been killed off today???

anway.. im voting panda 2moro!

i agree tezzy, she was very quick to accuse you was mamafy!

actually I think it was done on purpose--they know that Mamafy is suspect because of the last game so now why vote her off??? people are already doubting her and it's easy for the mistresses to cast suspicion on her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->