BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

I won't be on much tomorrow as I have to go visit the outlaws in Crawley, not sure what time I'll be home but it will be before voting I should expect!

sorry jenny:( i really thought you were one

extremely facinating that the mistresses didnt vote off mamafy... kinda makes it more obvious to me that she is a mistress/head mistress otherwise surely she would have been killed off today???

anway.. im voting panda 2moro!

i agree tezzy, she was very quick to accuse you was mamafy!

actually I think it was done on purpose--they know that Mamafy is suspect because of the last game so now why vote her off??? people are already doubting her and it's easy for the mistresses to cast suspicion on her

:dohh: yeah it would make more sense to make us vote for her first then kill her off!

now im almost almost believing you!

Im not a mistress serina honestly i was just being dumb and thought they couldnt but they obviously can as the numbers add up to 24 :cry:

Why don't you keep working on the first clue instead of wasting a second?! :rofl:

Right im off ladies to spend the rest of the evening with my hubby and a good film:)

Please can we have another clue either from PD or drunk pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xxxx

no no more clues let's get this one right!
another clue will just lead us to a different person.......get this one first and than we can move forwards!

Why would you want another clue when your first clue is down to two people :rofl:

There's no point in wasting another clue before we've even got this one yet Dawny lol

You're next clue would be for a totally different mistress. you'll just get confused, i'm sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->