BnB Summer Loving - *Please reply when you recieve PM"

Status
Not open for further replies.
rhys is now wiping the floor with a baby wipe...

i obviously didnt clean it good enough today :rofl:

I hope the drunkard and the detective give us a little head start too! I wouldn't know where to begin otherwise...

:rofl: at rhys! maddi does this on her changing unit - she gets a wipe and cleans the wall whilst i'm changing her :rofl:

Jessica just chews on the packet of wipes while I change her

Caitlyn rolls over and leaves the room... with a nice pooey bum, then she gets up and walks around whilst I chase her trying to wipe her bum..
NOT FUN :rofl:

Caitlyn just says 'aww' at the baba on the packet.. thats about it lol

Right ethan is in bed :happydance: ....I have a bottle and i am ready to go

:rofl: - oh toria - kinda pin maddi on her unit so she's up high and can't get away :rofl:

amy - thats so sweet :D

Caitlyn rolls over and leaves the room... with a nice pooey bum, then she gets up and walks around whilst I chase her trying to wipe her bum..

This would be my daughter...only she is running now, so it really is a chase to get her!:dohh:

This would be my daughter...only she is running now, so it really is a chase to get her!:dohh:

Caitlyn ran for the first time yesterday. It was scarey and I hope she never does it again :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: It's so nice to see them reach that milestone but then I'm like, ohhhh shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->