BnB Summer Loving - *Please reply when you recieve PM"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, diaper changes are hell in our house....oh and i fight over who gets to change her this time...haha

Caitlyn rolls over and leaves the room... with a nice pooey bum, then she gets up and walks around whilst I chase her trying to wipe her bum..
NOT FUN :rofl:

This would be my daughter...only she is running now, so it really is a chase to get her!:dohh:

Caitlyn ran for the first time yesterday. It was scarey and I hope she never does it again :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: It's so nice to see them reach that milestone but then I'm like, ohhhh shit!

Ethan is faster then me at the moment he runs shouting no poo no poo when he cleary as .. or even worse he brings its me out his nappy :sick:

haha! i like it when we go to my mums and she does it too! james works late so doesn't get to do them that often! damn!

i'm not surprised toria - i'm going to be so scared when maddi can run!

Caitlyn rolls over and leaves the room... with a nice pooey bum, then she gets up and walks around whilst I chase her trying to wipe her bum..
NOT FUN :rofl:

This would be my daughter...only she is running now, so it really is a chase to get her!:dohh:

Caitlyn ran for the first time yesterday. It was scarey and I hope she never does it again :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: It's so nice to see them reach that milestone but then I'm like, ohhhh shit!

Ethan is faster then me at the moment he runs shouting no poo no poo when he cleary as .. or even worse he brings its me out his nappy :sick:

oh no!! :sick:

It's mad how quickly they go from first steps to running! I'd say... 2 months!! :shock: From first steps to starting running..

My next baby needs to be so slow it goes backwards. She hardly ever crawls now it makes me cry!

Yeah I'd probably say Valerie started walking at 10 months and she's about 11 1/5 months now and she's been running for about 2 weeks. So it's really quick! My OH really pushes Valerie to run too....it makes me so mad. Lol

Nearly time ladies!! Will start setting the game thread up in a mo :)

cheers holly!

no i'm not pushy with maddi toria, i'm enjoying all her stages, the only thing i was pushy with was holding her hear up - as i kept telling her it opened a world of play time possibilities lol! and i couldn't really show a 2month old how to do it! :rofl:

i must say, i'm enjoying each stage! :D

I'm not pushy either....hubby just wants her to grow up and be able to run and play ball and chase him and such soooo bad that he pushes her to run! Silly man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"