~*BnB's Nappy Library*~ OPEN!!!

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
~*Welcome to BnB's fluffy nappy Library*~

Ok ladies so the idea behind this is that if you want to try out a new nappy but arent sure if it will fit your baby's shape or if you wont like the way it fastens, you can borrow one from one of us :)

Below is a list of Members who are willing to share the fluffy love with others, and the nappies that they currently have available.

RULES:

This is only open to regulars of this section (for obvious reasons) if we don't know you then introduce yourself, stick around for a while and get to know us all a little better and then you may take part!

If you wish to borrow from a member then you must agree to abide by any rules that the lender sets out I.E Flushable liners to be used must be washed in non bio etc
You must also agree upon a time frame within which you MUST return the nappy by.

A small payment of around £2 must be payed to the lender to cover postage fees etc again this amount should be confirmed with the lender as if you are borrowing more than one item or a particularly lage or heavy item then it may cost more. Return postage is to be payed by the borrower.

We all understand poo happens however if any nappy is damaged then obviously you must compensate the lender, obviously if the nappy is completely unusable then it must be replaced with something of equal value.

If you wish to take part in the BnB Fluffy Bum Library please post in this format:

Offered/Wanted

the item(s) you are willing to put up for loan/the items you wish to try

once you have posted i will edit post #2 with offered and wanteds for easy reference.

If you lend out a nappy please update me so i can update the post so we know who has what nappy for easy reference!!

Please also come back after you have lent out any nappies to leave feedback for Borrowers :D

Hope that all made sense and hope this helps :D

Sara

xxxxxxxxx

Offered

Bum Genius AIO Organic - BTP
Blueberry Minky - BTP
Goodmama Fitted - BTP
Pop In - BTP
Bububebe - BTP
Muttaqin - Medium

Offered

Flip BTP
IssyBear BTP
Organic Cotton Bots Size 2
Bamboozle Size 2
Itti Bitti Snap in One M
Wonderoo BTP
Wee Notion Northern Light L

Offered

Flip btp
Bamboozles size 2
Itti d'lish large
Blueberry large
Happy heinys btp

OFFERED:
Swaddlebees medium pocket with hemp insert
Flip Organic/staydry BTP
Itti Bitti D'lish SIO/AIO Small, Medium or Large
BlueBerry BTP aplix
Pop-in Dream dri BTP
Pop-In Bamboo BTP
Kooshies/Kushies 10-22lb

I will look for more, ALL these are actually about to go on loan to Kota for trial. SHould say I do still have medium and large Ittis and pop-ins (lots and lots of...)

Offered

Flip BTP with either staydry or organic insert
BGv3
Little Lamb size 2
Little Kiwi size 2

OFFERED:
Swaddlebees medium pocket with hemp insert
Flip Organic/staydry BTP
Itti Bitti D'lish SIO/AIO Small, Medium or Large
BlueBerry BTP aplix
Pop-in Dream dri BTP
Pop-In Bamboo BTP
Kooshies/Kushies 10-22lb

I will look for more, ALL these are actually about to go on loan to Kota for trial.

ok...i have put them all up but will note as all on loan till you asy otherwise hun :D

Offered

Little Lambs in cotton size 2 (requires wrap)
Little Lamb size 1 with wrap
Wonderoo btp
Motherease onesize (requires wrap)
Popolini onesize (requires wrap)
Tots Bot btp
Flip stay dry (can lend just the outer if requested!)
Bambooty btp

I also have spare inserts to go with the SMALL ittis (now mediums or larges yet)
I also have (sorry!)

Mothercare smart nappys in small (about 5/6)
OneLife BTP with boosters
Nature Babies Leopard print wrap in small
Tots Bots wrap in Size 1
Motherease Riki wrap in Small

Edited: If you would like to borrow something that you know I have, please PM me or contact me on Facebook :flower:

Offered

Large Itti AIO
Large Itti SIO
Totsbots Organic cotton size 1 x4
Totsbots Bamboozles size 1 x4
Totsbots Bamboozles size 2 x5
Girly Muttaqin 3 step rise
Holdens Landing Bedbug M/L
Yo-Yoo (hot pink) BTP
Wee Notion Night Notion Large, (V2) Bamboo outer, pink fleece inner, bamboo trifold and booster
Wee Notion Night Notion Large, (V2) Girly print cotton outer, fleece inner, hemp trifold and booster
3 Cotton Nippa fastening pockets, with extra boosters (and nippas)

Forgot to add, all my blueberries are poppers, I have no aplix nappies if I've missed anymore off that list.

Is it bad that I'm REALLY excited about being able to borrow before I buy. :dance: My OH isn't going to know what hit him.... :blush:

Offered
Gro Baby BTP
Pop Ins Bamboo BTP
BG V3 BTP
BG Organic AIO BTP
Mini LaLa BTP
BB BTP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads