~*BnB's Nappy Library*~ OPEN!!!

Also should have said my ittis are AIO :dohh:

Also gonna add prefolds to my list. They're always handy to have so someone might want to give one a go! :shrug:

i'm willing to lend but i don't have a lot to offer

i have flips with stay dry inserts
coolababys- BTP pockets
naughty babies- BTP
and huggles night time nappy

:blush: not a lot really....but i do have a few nappies due to arrive in the post so i'll keep u posted as my stash grows

I should also have mentioned my Little lambs are bamboo or cotton and come with a wrap :D

Hi,

I've got loads, but mostly what's already on offer....

I can throw a medium G-Diaper into the mix tho......i don't think i saw any of these on offer?

You might have to use your own inserts tho. The style that fits them are the fuzzy buns/motherease shape.

I alkso have
WeeNotions BTP (microfibre insert)

I will soon have
Ellas house bumhugger (small)
Im still using it as a staple night nappy as I have three NN lost in the post somewhere!

I have little Weeds and Big Weeds hemp inserts I can lend out with any nappy or on thier own for people to trial as inserts/boosters.

Oh, I would like to try a Goodmama and a Mutt, doesnt matter if they are girly just want to see if they suit T-bag here!

Oh, I would like to try a Goodmama and a Mutt, doesnt matter if they are girly just want to see if they suit T-bag here!

i have both of those hunni, i only have medium or 3sr mutts tho not sure if those would fit Theo? let me know and i can send some to you :)

i have both of those hunni, i only have medium or 3sr mutts tho not sure if those would fit Theo? let me know and i can send some to you :)

What weight does medium do? Most mediums are fitting him now as hes over 12lb (fattie!)

BRILLIANT idea sara.......

iv been wanting to try 2 part nappies for some time but have been hesitant to buy just incase! All mine are btp or itti's! Dont have anything new to offer really either, stash is still building!!

Ohh I'll offer what I have:

Tots Bots bamboo BTP, [5 of these]
Tots Bots fluffle BTP, [20 of these]
Bumgenius V3 BTP [5 of these, Zinnia, Clementine and 3 white]
Flips Stay dry / organic. [All colours]
Minki's - Blue Sheep and Jigsaw in large.
Motherease with a wrap.
Prefolds,
Bambino Mio in newborn that I got given.
One Kushie in large.

I do have more but thats what I remember off of the top of my head.

What weight does medium do? Most mediums are fitting him now as hes over 12lb (fattie!)

ooh the medium should fit him then.....not too sure what weight range the go to ..if you wanna borrow that and i have a BTP Good mama too if you wanna play with that too :)

I can offer at moment;

1 Large Minki Huggle
1 Large Minki Fleece wrap
1 Bambino mio prefold with a BM medium wrap
1 Size 2 Onelife Wrap
1 Size 2 Bambinex Teddy Nappy

ooh the medium should fit him then.....not too sure what weight range the go to ..if you wanna borrow that and i have a BTP Good mama too if you wanna play with that too :)

Yes please :happydance: Will PM you in a bit!

I also have a Hahtuvuhullu fitted in medium to offer with poppers.

Offered
Little Lambs size 1 in bamboo, cotton and microfibre, with inserts and boosters and wraps
Flip BTP stay dry
Bumgenius V2 BTP
Happy Heiny BTP - it doesn't have the matching insert, does that matter?
Weenotions BTP pocket nappy
Zebra Blueberry Minki BTP

i;ll update the lists later on...i have to go do some more decorating :cry:

Wanted

Bekki, would u be willing to let me have a lend of your size 1 LL and wrap?? abigail's itti's just arent fitting her still (gaping legs=leaks :cry:) even though now shes started putting on weight and was 8lb13 at weigh in today! :happydance: Think il see if i can go the 2-part route??

obviously il cover all postage (paypal ok?) and also...if they work for us, i would be looking to buy?!

Offered (NOTE im located in NZ!) so for any Aussies or American people (or the ones in UK willing to wait a bit longer on shipment LOL):

Itti Bitti's both AIO & SIO in S & M
Bubblebubs AIO S & M
Blueberry pocket SS size S
Ecobubs pocket S & M
Happy Heiny pocket S
Wild Child Showpony size 1

Cushie Tushie BTP AIO
Bum Genius V3 Pocket BTP
Bum Genius AIO BTP
Bum genius Flip BTP + organic insert
Pop in SIO BTP
Gro baby SIO BTP