~*BnB's Nappy Library*~ OPEN!!!

I dont have any kinds that havnt already been offered.

Can i try someones night nappies? i need some more, but i dont know what kind!

might let you borrow my wild child chick, just gotta count me stash x

PD, Im just waiting on another delivery of NN and I can lend you a WNNN and a medium dreamscape to try

ohhh, haha, theyre confusing that website, like the holdens one, :wacko: would i (if i like them) just be able to email and say that i want that and in pink or something?!

the WN website is a bit easier to figure out, all the options are there when you order...I can help you with that if you like, Ive ordered enough stuff from them by now to be able to do a step by step !!!

well i'll try it out then if i like it can see if i can figure it out or not? :rofl: i prob wont tho! lol!

right claire will send you my wildchild on monday chick, only special instructions is dont wash it with anything aplix as they attack it.

edit:
wanted:
an issy bear with poppers to try

bought one now :rofl:

My ebay cheapie from this thread https://www.babyandbump.com/natural-parenting/295029-anyone-tried-these-nappies-3.html has arrived, if anyone wants to try it out!

Just looking what's in my stash which hasn't already been mentioned. I'd be happy to lend any of the following for a few days.

Offered

Nature Babies Lovables bamboo (sizes 1 &2)
Slinki yoyo (Large and X large)
Nature babies onesize wrap
Sweet Light popin (Medium)
P'tits Dessous Onesize pocket
Wool soaker (Small or Medium)

Lacrosse, if possible could I borrow a XL Slinki Yoyo? It would be to try the fit on a friends little boy (she wouldnt actually use it just try it for size and Id be there!) Would that be ok?

Can anyone recommend an AIO or pocket that might fit a medium to heavy wetter with skinny legs but big tum?!
I have an AIO and SIO Itti on order xx

ok i will defo sort out and update today when daisy goes to sleep (at some point LOL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->