Board game 6 1/2 year old

Jessica60

Reaction score
I want to get my 6 1/2 year old a board game for Christmas, one that all the family can play. We already have frustration, snakes and ladders, gu

We're not so into board games, I love ludo when I was a child but Ds isn't so keen. Santa brought him 'wordsearch' when he was 6 and it has gone down quite well Wordsearch - TV and Movie Themed Games UK
Not so much of a traditional game but good fun.

I’m thinking of getting my 7 year old mouse trap this year, can’t remember which age it is aimed at though so might be too old

I used to love mouse trap round about that age and even older :)

One that is only for two players, but so much fun, is Mancala. I bought it last year for one of my foster kids and she loved it (I used to play it as a kid),all the kids (ranging from 8-19) played it and loved it.

My DD likes Monopoly and Ludo :)

Wow monopoly, I don't think mine would have the patience for that, it's quite advanced. I may try Ludo. I can't wait for her to be old enough to play cluedo, that's my favourite.

Qwirkle is a real current favourite in this house.

Wow monopoly, I don't think mine would have the patience for that, it's quite advanced. I may try Ludo. I can't wait for her to be old enough to play cluedo, that's my favourite.

Yeah I even run out of patience with that one !

We are getting DD1 (6 in Feb ) mouse trap . Not decided on any other games yet

My 6 year olds favourites are headbanz, mustache smash, monopoly junior, snakes and ladders and Disney I found it.

Monopoly is my DS's game of choice, he's been into it since he was 6.5ish.

Orchard Toys Pop to the Shop is a fave of my 6 year-old.

So far I've got her junior monoloply and Magic Marsh (orchard toys)

DD2 I've got Mousetrap and an orchard toy game but can't remember what one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->