Body Aches?

Ashersmomma

Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced body aches early on? For the last couple days I have just been so achy. Mostly my legs, but also my back and shoulders. I don't remember feeling like this with DS until 3rd tri, and I think that was more because I was working and on my feet all day. But I haven't done anything lately that would cause it. (In fact I've been downright lazy this weekend.)

Yes my hips and back are aching. My whole body frame has changed so I think my hips have been moving. I didn't have anything like this until 3rd tri with dd either so it's very different this time.

Yes, tops of my legs and arms, shoulders too, no idea why, I never had this with my last 2 at any stage xx

I've just been looking up back ache in early pregnancy and it can be quite common..I guess our bodies preparing to go through some major changes so we will be aching and feeling tired until we adjust to the stretching and hormones etc xoxo

I wish all the aches had waited a little while to start. I grunt and groan all day long. Even just getting my bread pan out earlier was a chore. My DH is hoping that because I've been feeling differently with this pregnancy than with DS that it is a girl :)

I wish all the aches had waited a little while to start. I grunt and groan all day long. Even just getting my bread pan out earlier was a chore. My DH is hoping that because I've been feeling differently with this pregnancy than with DS that it is a girl :)

Haha my hubby keeps saying that too hoping for a boy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->