Body playing tricks!

Rutty

Reaction score
Morning (if you're in the UK!)

I had a natural miscarriage 6 weeks ago at 8.5 weeks. I began using OPKs shortly after to see what was going on. It seems I had my LH surge on 23/4 and 24/4. We di BD during the days up to this but then my partner went away. Anyway it's now two weeks later and no af BUT I had a tiny amount of brown blood yesterday afternoon. So I thought my af was here and even though I was disappointed I was glad to know what was going on. However this morning I have no blood at all. I did a clearblue digital but negative :shrug:

I'm about to leave my house to have a weekend at a health spa and I just wish I knew what was going on...do I use the saunas etc or not!

Anyway I just thought I'd tell you my story. Good luck to you allX

Not knowing is so frustrating. I'm also still waiting for 1st af after miscarriage and just getting impatient.

Maybe it was implantation?? So too early for a BFP.

Hugs

Have you tried a FRER? I thought they were more sensitive than Digi?

A FRER should work by now. Thats when i got my + opk and i shoukd have started tomorrow but got it 2 days early. I would test before i went to a sauna. If BFN then i would go for it. It is late enough by now. Digitals are not sensitive but you will get a line with a FRER :) GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->