Boo for a middle name?

I would love to be Brittany Boo, cuter than Brittany Leigh!

I read a blog and a woman named her daughter Lainey Love... I think it's cute.

I'm a fan of unusual middle names and I like boo but all I can think of is Honey Boo Boo. But at the end of the day it doesn't matter what anyone else says as long as you love it then its not anyone else's choice. I went to school with a girl whose middle name was Bumble Bee and everyone loved it I think it's cute. I don't think a middle name effects your life like a first name would an ex of my cousins brother was named Stone now that's silly.....

I also watch someone on YouTube who named her daughter Edie Bow which is also cute. X

I'm a fan of unusual middle names and I like boo but all I can think of is Honey Boo Boo. But at the end of the day it doesn't matter what anyone else says as long as you love it then its not anyone else's choice. I went to school with a girl whose middle name was Bumble Bee and everyone loved it I think it's cute. I don't think a middle name effects your life like a first name would an ex of my cousins brother was named Stone now that's silly.....

I knew a man called stone and 2 boys called rock, depending where your from it can be common and not strange at all really just another nature names like Rose, Skye, Pine, River etc...

What do you think?

Our little girl is a week old today and still has no name, however I was talking to a lady today who's daughter is called Maisie boo and I absolutely fell in love with boo as a middle name but not sure if its too much or silly.

We still have no first name but if we have a middle name we might get a step closer! Her are some of the names we are considering with boo tagged on.

Lyla boo
Ella boo
Darcey boo
Eliza boo
Emilie boo
OP, what have you gone with????

I love Darcey, this was on my list, but oh didnt like it. Classic name :)

I'm sorry, I don't like Boo either. Cute for a baby, not for an adult especially when other people find out, particularly children when she's at school. We used to laugh at middle names at school that were completely "normal" just because we hadn't heard them before, only knew first names. Kids can be cruel, and god forbid if your child was picked on at school this would add fuel to the fire.

I'd stick to it as a cute nick name that's used for you and your partner as personal meaning xx

maybe you could take a few you both like and pick out a hat? may seem silly for a child name but if your really struggling to decide? x

I like Boo as a nickname but then I'm biased as I've always called DS, Boo. I'm not so sure I'd use it as a middle name though but I do like Beau. Good luck xx

My friends daughter is called Maisie-Boo but its just used as a nickname while she's little her name is Maisie Jade on paper and its only really used by close friends and family she's just known as Maisie in nursery.

If it was me personally I'd use Boo as a nickname but its your child and your decision so just go with what you think is right O:)

im in the uk and the only things my middle name is on are passport marriage cert and driving licence. i never use my middle name. also the only document where my first name is spelt correctly is my birth cert - computers cannot put the accent on the e.

if you like boo then go for it. my daughter has a boys middle name

Just to let you all know we decided against boo and our little girl is is officially named Lyla Beau x

Love Lyla Beau's name <3

Congratulations on your little girl and on finding a name to suit her! Lyla Beau sounds lovely! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->