boob question

Well mine havent really got darker-im fair skinned with red hair, so have read i may not have much change in colour. Sadly boobs havent really got much bigger either-im not blessed in that department!

Am I the only one that boobs doesn't get bigger? :hissy:

My band size got bigger but not the cup size.

I heard from my mom and sister that the nipples stay darker. :cry:

Youre not alone here, my ribs expanded a lot, meaning my band size is several sizes bigger, yet my boobs themselves have only got a tiny big bigger. Will be glad when my ribs/band size goes down to normalish again!

I don't think my areolas stayed dark :huh: They are REALLY dark now. As peanutbean said, 'like freckles' but two of the most ginormous freckles you've ever seen ever! :shock:

As far as baby getting it in the mouth as long as s/he has a good gobfull of boob then you're OK. :D Just make sure it's more than just nipple coz that bleeding hurts!

I have been the same as blob, so baby can find them after birth

My MW told me that they go darker so the baby can see them better to latch on with ease.

And, I dunno about everyone but mine went back to 'normal' colour (albeit mangled for the feeding) about a few months after my DS was born but then I have slightly darker hispanic skin to start with. My best friends have gone back to pink after a couple of weeks and she's still breast-feeding.

I have been b/f my LO since she was born and mine haven't gotten any lighter or any smaller, if anything they have probably gotten a lil bigger (sorry girls i know not what you want to hear)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: so funny guys mine are huge as well I had big boobs to start off with but now they are huge saggy and have dinner plate bits

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->